Tuesday, August 17th
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am: A, N, O, Sa-Sc
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am: Jj-Kr
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm: G, Se-Sk
Wednesday, August 18th
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am: Ba, P
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am: Lu-Me, Sm-Sti
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm: Cp, E, F, Wils-Z
Thursday, August 19th
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am: Bo, Sto-To
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am: Ku-Lo, We-Will
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm: Ha-Hi, Q, R
Friday, August 20th
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am: Ca
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am: D, Hj-Ji
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm: Mi-Mz, Tr-Wa
As we gear up to the start of the 2021-2022 school year, we wanted to share with you some parking details. Parking registration will occur on Friday, August 20th from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM in the Triangle Parking Lot (back parking lot by the bike path). Student parking is only for those 11th and 12th grade students who meet the requirements listed below:
- Be an enrolled student at RHS.
- Be in the 11th or 12th grade.
- Be on track to graduate with credits (juniors 12 credits, seniors 18 credits).
- Have a valid driver’s license at the time of parking registration.
Registration for all 12th grade students will be from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM on Friday, August 20.
Registration for 11th grade students will be from 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM on Friday, August 20.
11th Grade Registration Time Schedule:
12:00 – 1:00 PM – W, R, H, C, N, O, E
1:00 – 2:00 PM – P, Q, F, S, B, L, G, J
2:00 – 3:00 PM – A, U, V, X, Y, Z, M, I, T
3:00 – 3:30 PM – D, K
To complete the parking registration process, please ensure the following:
- Fill out the parking registration Google form. * Please note that this form must be filled out prior to showing up for parking registration as there is not the ability to fill it out at the time of registration.
- Please Note: This form will close August 19th at 3PM to prepare for Parking Registration on August 20th. The form will reopen August 20th at 4PM for the remaining spots.
- Read through and sign the Roseburg High School Parking Expectations and Rules Parking Agreement form. This form can be picked up and signed during school registration August 17-20. This requires both student and parent signatures.
At parking registration, please bring the following items:
- The vehicle that will be parked on campus.
- Your driver’s license.
- The car’s registration paper (we do not need proof of insurance).
- Payment of $80 for the year or $40 for the semester. We can accept cash, checks, or credit cards. Please make checks payable to RHS.
- The signed Roseburg High School Parking Expectations and Rules Parking Agreement form .
Student parking is limited on campus and subject to availability. Please note that not all eligible students may get a parking spot on campus. Parking spots will be assigned to 12th grade students first. The remaining parking spots will then be assigned to 11th grade following the time slots listed above. Time slots are based on student’s last name. Any eligible student who does not get a parking spot will be put on a waiting list.
Start of School
Monday, August 30 FRESHMEN AND ALL LINK CREW LEADERS ONLY. A “Welcome to RHS” Freshmen Orientation will begin at 7:45 am and end at 1:30 pm. Students should report to the Student Center between 7:30-7:40 am. Buses will run at the normal time in the morning and approximately an hour early in the afternoon.
Tuesday, August 31 ALL FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES ORIENTATION DAY
Wednesday, September 1 ALL FRESHMEN, SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS & SENIORS – School Begins!