Conferences will be held virtually through Zoom. You will find your student's zoom link on each of their teacher's Canvas pages. You can access your student's Canvas account by visiting roseburg.instructure.com You will be prompted to log in to their Google account.
If you are needing to schedule a conference via telephone, please email your child's teacher to make arrangements prior to your scheduled time.
Your student's login information can be found in your Synergy ParentVue account under "Student Info". Their username is their email address (ex. email@example.com) and their password is the District ID Number. (see highlighted fields below.)
Dear Parents, Students, and RHS Families,
Parent teacher conferences – Wednesday, November 3rd & Thursday, November 4th
RHS will be hosting traditional parent/teacher conferences with your child’s teachers. These will be held virtually through your student’s Canvas classrooms or by telephone.
- Individual conferences will be scheduled in 10-minute intervals. These conferences are for information sharing and communication between families and teachers regarding your student’s current successes, needs and areas for growth.
- Parents will schedule their own conferences online directly through their ParentVue account. This provides parents with as much flexibility as possible in coordinating appointments between different teachers, schools and other commitments.
- To schedule conferences with your child’s counselor, please contact the Counseling Center directly at (541) 440-4131
If you have not already activated your ParentVue account, please contact the counseling center to get your activation code.
- If your account has been activated and you cannot remember your account password, you can recover this by going to the login screen, entering your login, and the clicking the “Forgot Password” button and following the instructions.
- If you cannot remember your Login, please call the Counseling Center and they will assist you with this process.
All parents will need to access their ParentVue account through a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari), not the ParentVue app on a smart device.
Conference scheduling through ParentVue will open on October 18th and run through the end of conferences. ParentVue scheduling has many advantages and provides real-time feedback and 24/7 access for you as the parent. Specific details and instructions are included in the following pages. A short “How to” video will be posted on the RHS website as well. If you have any questions, please call (541) 440-4131.