NEW ATHLETIC REGISTRATION PROCESS: Athletic registration is moving to a new site.
NEW SITE LINK: https://roseburgpublicschools.rankonesport.com. Athletes need to have a completed account by November 9th, with the first day of practice November 14th.
- Oregon state law requires that a student-athlete have a physical examination done once every two years. It is recommended that physicals be done during your athletes freshman (9th grade) year and then again during their junior year (11th grade). This makes it easier to remember from one year to the next if you have a new physical exam done or not.
- If you participate in sports at either Fremont or Jo Lane middle schools, your 8th grade (or last physical) will be forwarded to RHS.
- Student-athletes new to the Roseburg school system will need to get a new physical exam or file a copy of their last physical that is not more than one year old. Athletes transferring from out of state must have a physical completed in Oregon using the OSAA form.
To be in compliance with OSAA and the Oregon State Board of Education, all physicals must be completed on the form provided in this packet. No other forms (*) will be accepted. Both sides of the physical form must be completed and signed. *Foreign exchange students are exempted from this requirement.
If you have any questions please contact:
Director of Athletics
- Sports Physical Form (Print and give to Doctor)
- Credit Requirements for Athletes
- K12 Student Insurance