Circulation of Materials
|Videos, CD's, Tapes, etc.||One Week|
|Audio Books||Three Weeks|
|Camcorders, AV, etc.||Overnight|
|Textbooks||For school year or semester|
- Please ask to renew materials to avoid being charged for lost items. Most materials may be renewed as long as needed, though if another student has placed a hold and is waiting, we can only renew the item once.
- Equipment check out permission form must be on file to check out cameras and Chromebooks.
- One overdue notice will be sent via email to student and/or parent.
- Lost materials must be reported to the library staff.
- Students must have a hall pass to enter the media center unless accompanied by a teacher.
- Students should present their school ID cards for checkouts; ID cards are required for AV Equipment.
- Please be courteous of others: do not talk on your cellphone while in the library and keep your volume very low while listening to music.
- All textbooks must be returned to library staff. Do not return textbooks to classroom teacher.
- Printer Policy - Students are free to print information they feel they need for research purposes. Color printouts are $.25 per page.
- Access to Materials - Parents may request that the library media specialist restrict the access of their son or daughter to specific types of materials until the age of 17. The RHS library media center collection of print and non-print resources reflects the diverse interests of young people as well as the needs of the high school curriculum. Parent requests or concerns about library materials should be directed to Mrs. Felgentrager, library media specialist at (541)440-4150, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO FOOD OR DRINK IN LIBRARY
(Closed, clear water bottles permitted)
Please be considerate of other students;
Return items on time so others may use them.
Please speak quietly as you work in the library so others may read or study.