Roseburg High School is committed to supporting all students towards meeting their academic goals, whether it is graduating on time or accelerating their learning. Therefore, we offer summer school credit-recovery classes in Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science. We also are offering accelerated learning courses to meet students’ learning goals.
Are you looking for some fun things to do this summer? Students entering grades 9 - 12 at RHS have the opportunity to enroll in our amazing summer learning program! Learn something new like playing the guitar or podcasting. You can spend time in a book club or playing with clay. Students can also get fit through weight lifting, speed and conditioning, or join in a variety of fun activities in lifetime fitness. Investing, dance, sewing, guitar, or fun discussion in math are all a part of this summer program. See the attached descriptions.
Please follow the link below to complete the form to sign up for one or more courses this summer.
District bus transportation, breakfast, and lunch are provided. There is absolutely no cost for any of the courses. There are two different sessions, 1 three week session, and 1 two week session. Classes will be held Monday - Thursday.
- Session 1 July 5 - July 21
- Session 2 July 25 - August 4
Each session will have two time periods: Period A: 8 AM to 10 AM and Period B: 10 AM - 12 PM. Please note some courses are two periods or four hours in length.
If you have questions or need more information, please email askRHS@roseburg.k12.or.us or call the main office at 541-440-4142.
We are excited to see you this summer!
- Investing 101 - Mr. Cuilty
- Podcasting, Broadcasting, & Digital Storytelling - Mrs. Danielson
- Speed and Conditioning - Mr. Watson & Mr. Baker
- Summer Guitar - Mr. Taylor
- Weight Training - PE Department
- World Dance
- Lifetime Fitness - Mrs. Aumock
- Pioneers of Collaborative Mathematical Investigations - Mr. Richards/Mr. Netz
- Sewing 101 - Mrs. Bloomer
- Speed and Conditioning - Mr. Watson/Mr. Baker
- Book Club: Read, Write, Discuss and Draw - Mrs. Felgentrager
- Texture & Pattern: A study in clay - Mrs. Hibbert