Roseburg Public Schools partners with Adapt Integrated Health Care to provide support for children and families.
Adapt Integrated Health Care
Youth & Family Services
Adapt’s mental health services division offers a number of timely and effective prevention, intervention, treatment, and support services for Youth & Family of Douglas County.
Youth & Family services, located at 548 SE Jackson Street in downtown Roseburg, offers individual, group, and family counseling with licensed, professional counselors using an array of data-backed treatment methods, including:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment planning
- Supportive Mental Health therapy
- Intensive In-Home Behavioral Health
- Skills-training to support and sustain stability
- Care coordination, referrals, and transition planning with community services, hospitalization, residential care, and connection with other treatment providers.
Many Roseburg Public Schools have an on-site mental health counselor provided by Adapt. To schedule an appointment with an on-site counselor, you or your child can reach out to teachers and administrators.
Adapt Youth & Family Services also offers walk-in hours Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM at 548 SE Jackson Street. Check in to see a clinician within 24 hours!
Interested in scheduling an appointment?
Call Youth & Family Services at 541-229-8934
Call Adapt’s Main Number at 541-672-2691
For 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Services, call 1-800-866-9780
Learn more at adaptoregon.org.
Wraparound Form (Douglas County)
Wraparound is an individualized care planning and management process that helps families and youth connect to providers, community services, and natural supports. Adapt’s Wraparound services are based on the National Wraparound Initiative, which is research based and has been found to reduce the number of children removed from their home communities.
Wraparound is not a program that provides mental health services, medical services, or case management.
Adapt’s Wraparound Coordinator(s) assist with the planning and coordination of these services for families and youth in need. The service is driven by you and your youth’s needs, focused on being culturally and linguistically responsive, and guided by outcomes and participant accountability.
What to Expect:
- Engagement & Team Preparation – Your family will meet the facilitator and explore your family’s strengths, needs and culture. You’ll discuss what worked in the past and what to expect from Wraparound.
- Initial Plan Development – Wraparound team members learn about your family’s strengths, needs, and vision for the future. The team creates a mission, decides what to work on, how the work will be accomplished, and who is responsible for what.
- Plan Implementation – Your family will meet regularly with team members to review accomplishments, evaluate progress toward goals, and adjust as needed.
- Transition – As the team nears its goals, preparations are made for your family to transition out of formal wraparound. You’ll co-decide how to continue receiving support and how wraparound can be “restarted” if necessary.
- OHP or another authorized payor
- Multi-system involvement, two or more child serving agencies (DHS, DD services, IEP/504, Juvenile, OT/Speech/PT, etc.)
- Complex needs, defined as- someone with two or more needs affecting their physical, mental, social or financial wellbeing. Such needs typically interact with and exacerbate one another leading to individuals experiencing several problems simultaneously.
Contact Adapt’s Wraparound Services:
Call 541-670-3999 or email Nichole Matz at email@example.com
Additional mental health and crisis resources
SafeOregon, Crisis helplines, etc.
SafeOregon provides 24/7 services for Oregonians to anonymously or confidentially report student safety concerns (suicidal ideation/thoughts, cyberbullying, child abuse, drug/alcohol abuse, etc.)
Report a Tip:
YOUTHLINE, TEEN CRISIS HELPLINE
YouthLine: A chat-line for students. Teens are available to help daily from 4-10pm Pacific Time via call, text, chat or email (adults are available by phone at all other times). YouthLine is a free, confidential teen-to-teen crisis and help line. No problem is too big or too small for the YouthLine!
988, SUICIDE AND CRISIS LIFELINE
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org. The 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is available 24/7 and offers compassionate care and support for anyone experiencing thoughts of suicide or self-harm, substance use, or any other kind of behavioral health crisis. You can also dial 988 if you are worried about a loved one who may need crisis support.
Call 800-273-8255 (24/7/365)
Text 273TALK to 839863 (8am-11pm PST daily)
ALCOHOL & DRUG HELPLINE
Call 800-923-4357 (24/7/365)
Text RecoveryNow to 839863 (8am-11pm PST daily)
For individuals and family members seeking crisis intervention, treatment referral, and chemical-dependency information.
Call 888-457-4838 (24/7/365)
Text MIL1 to 839863 (8am-11pm PST daily)
Support for service members, veterans, and their families that is independent of any branch of the military or government.
SENIOR LONELINESS LINE
Support for seniors in the community who are feeling lonely and having difficulty connecting.
National Suicide Prevention: The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
The Trevor Project: A national 24-hour, toll free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth via call, text, and chat.
Parent Warmline for Oregon: We are families and youth working together to promote mental, behavioral and emotional wellness for other families and youth through education, support, and advocacy. As caregivers, we have experience navigating challenges on behalf of our children and families. This is what Reach Out Oregon is all about. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have or to reach out to you as soon as we are next available. The warmline is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 12-7pm except on holidays.