Yearbook Price Information: 2020-2021 School Year
Wondering if the yearbook is happening this year? 👉 YES!
ALL THE THINGS. ALL IN THIS BOOK.
Masks. Elections. Virtual classes. Senior Superlatives. Most importantly you. This school year will be talked about forever. The yearbook is truly the most important keepsake from this remarkable time. Our yearbook program is working hard to put together a historic book that will be looked back upon to remember one of the most unique school years of all time. Students can check their Canvas class pages for ways to be included. Order today so we can make sure there are enough copies for everyone - www.jostensyearbooks.com or call the main office to purchase your book. February 18th is the last day to order and guarantee there will be a book for you.
$55 – Now to Dec. 18th, 2020
$60 – December 19th - February 18th, 2021
Seniors - Please fill out the link below to vote on the "most likely to...." peers in your senior class. You must be logged in to your school Google account to fill out the form.
Senior Portraits/Ads: 2020-2021 School Year
Senior Portraits Due: December 7th by 7:30am
Senior Ads Due: January 21st, 2021
- To submit your senior portrait, please use this online form:
- You must log in with the student's school Google account
- Senior Ad Templates
- Senior Ad Order Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmoSD-dXHivvza074kGO_qyR9jnoebuCCQg4jgarYz134xVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
RHS Senior Photos & Ads Guidelines
The RHS Yearbook is a publication of Roseburg High School and the Yearbook Staff takes pride in putting together a quality yearbook for all to enjoy. Please follow the guidelines below to help us create a healthy, fun and respectable RHS yearbook.
- Must follow Roseburg High School’s Code of Conduct.
- Roseburg High School's Code of Conduct (this includes, but is not limited to, hand gestures, weapons, dress code, and the representation of any illegal activity in photos)
- Photos should be high resolution. Senior photos need to be vertical. Senior Ads can be both vertical and horizontal.
- Images should be free of any racist, discriminatory, sexist, homophobic or politically charged content.
- Yearbook staff has the right to refuse any photo for any reason if they so choose.